Georgia Milestone Resources
- To give students practice using technology-enhanced items in an online environment very similar to how they will appear on the online test, visit “Experience Online Testing Georgia.”
1. Go to the website “Welcome to Experience Online Testing Georgia” (http://gaexperienceonline.
2. Select “Test Practice.”
3. On the right side of the page, you will see “End-of-Grade (EOG) Spring Main.” Select “Online Tools Training” which appears underneath it.
4. Select “EOG Test Practice.”
5. Select “Technology-Enhanced Items.”
6. Select “All Grades.”
7. You will be taken to a login screen. Use the username and password provided on the screen to log in and practice navigating technology-enhanced items online. Please note that Google Chrome is the only supported browser for this public version of the online testing environment.